Skip to content
- ‘The Middle’ is just RightI don’t know what Hollywood producers in the 1950s were smoking when they thought of the stereotypical family.
- ‘Rich Eisen Podcast’You know you have a good podcast when the world’s most interesting man says he doesn’t download many podcasts, but when he does, he prefers the Rich Eisen podcast.
- Amazon’s KindleI feel bad for Barnes & Noble. The Amazon Kindle is most likely going to put it out of business.
- ‘Glee’ is backWell everyone, Season 3 has finally arrived. Fox aired the first episode of “Glee’s” new season this past Tuesday. The New York Times reported 10 million viewers tuned in.
- ‘Sex on the Moon’Thad Roberts was in an elite co-op program at NASA. He aspired not only to be an astronaut, but also to be the first man to walk on Mars. His dream, however, ended after he claimed he had sex on the moon.
- Boozing, Smoking and BunniesSex, booze and smoking. More sex, booze and smoking. It must have been a fantasy world to be a key holder at a Playboy club in the 1960s. A Playboy club was a club where women wore the famous Playboy bunny outfits, and people enjoyed drinks and entertainment. Now that Playboy clubs are either extinct or near extinction, that fantasy can only be lived in your dreams or on NBC with its new show, “The Playboy Club.”